Lake District Summer Music International Festival 2014
Published at 14:55, Monday, 03 March 2014
Now in its 30th year, Lake District Summer Music International Festival goes from strength to strength.
The festival offers diverse and varied musical programmes performed by international musicians and ensembles, many of whom will be visiting the area for the first time.
Venues include atmospheric and historic churches as well as a variety of village halls.
Integrated within the festival are a host of educational projects designed to nurture young talented musicians, providing high quality training and public performance opportunities; vital to helping develop young musicians.
Published by http://www.cumbrialive.co.uk
- Top comic to perform as herself in Carlisle - at last!
- The best of Cumbria in July
- Review: Taking Flight at Abbot Hall
- 10 things to do as a family in Cumbria this week
- One year until the Lakesman Triathlon
- Six stand-ups to see at Kendal Calling
- Summer Holidays in Cumbria: The definitive guide
- Young Kato ready to vibe with Kendal Calling
- Cumbria Live Comedy Club set to make a triumphant return
- Rare appearance from comedian who puts his brain into gear
- Lucy Rose to play The Brickyard
- Iconic films showing in stunning locations
- 10 hidden gems on the Cumbrian festival scene
- Go wild in Cumbria: guide to the best zoos, farms and aquariums