Lake District Summer Music International Festival 2015
Last updated at 14:02, Friday, 17 July 2015
The Lake District Summer Music International Festival returns this summer with an extensive list of acts.
This year's festival takes place between the 1st of August and extends throughout August until the 14th with a wide range of different musicians listed to perform.
The venues range from Kendal town hall to Zeffirellis in Ambleside. In fact, the festival makes use of many venues all over the Lake District, making it unique in this way.
Tickets can now be booked for the festival, see the festival's website for more details.
First published at 13:58, Friday, 17 July 2015
Published by http://www.cumbrialive.co.uk
- Your definitive guide to Kendal Calling
- Yorkshire rockers excited to take on Kendal Calling
- Essentials for surviving festival season
- Garden gigs offer best of Lakeland for free
- Tullie House shortlisted for national award
- Take the Cumbria Live emoji quiz
- Le Vent du Nord round off celebrations at the Kirkgate Centre
- The best of Cumbria in July
- Six stand-ups to see at Kendal Calling
- Summer Holidays in Cumbria: The definitive guide
- Young Kato ready to vibe with Kendal Calling
- Rare appearance from comedian who puts his brain into gear
- Lucy Rose to play The Brickyard
- 10 hidden gems on the Cumbrian festival scene
- Go wild in Cumbria: guide to the best zoos, farms and aquariums