Lake District Summer Music International Festival 2014
Published at 14:55, Monday, 03 March 2014
Now in its 30th year, Lake District Summer Music International Festival goes from strength to strength.
The festival offers diverse and varied musical programmes performed by international musicians and ensembles, many of whom will be visiting the area for the first time.
Venues include atmospheric and historic churches as well as a variety of village halls.
Integrated within the festival are a host of educational projects designed to nurture young talented musicians, providing high quality training and public performance opportunities; vital to helping develop young musicians.
Published by http://www.cumbrialive.co.uk
- First names announced for festival return
- Five Cumbrian winter walks worth wrapping up for
- Elton John lines up summer show in Cumbria
- Artist of the week: Derek Eland
- Words by the Water line-up revealed
- Peter Pan at Theatre by the Lake - a child's review (1 comment)
- Elvis Costello announces Carlisle gig
- What to do between Christmas and new year
- Band of the week: Ivory Veins
- Be part of Cumbria's biggest and best events calendar