Lake District Summer Music International Festival 2014
Published at 14:55, Monday, 03 March 2014
Now in its 30th year, Lake District Summer Music International Festival goes from strength to strength.
The festival offers diverse and varied musical programmes performed by international musicians and ensembles, many of whom will be visiting the area for the first time.
Venues include atmospheric and historic churches as well as a variety of village halls.
Integrated within the festival are a host of educational projects designed to nurture young talented musicians, providing high quality training and public performance opportunities; vital to helping develop young musicians.
Published by http://www.cumbrialive.co.uk
Half term ideas
- 10 things to do this half term
- 10 more ideas for half term in Cumbria
- Win four tickets to see The Magical Morphers and the Dream Vortex
- Kids go free this half term at The World of Beatrix Potter
- Meet the animals at Old Hall Farm during half term
- Students to star in spooky Halloween tours
- Boredom busting events at The Kirkgate
- Carlisle Castle to be torched at city fireshow
- Click here to see all the events on around Cumbria this half term
- Guide to the best firework displays in Cumbria
- Following the footsteps of England's literary stars
- Five great things to do this Halloween in Cumbria
- Family Arts Festival in Cumbria: What's On
- First indoor ice wall opens in England at Keswick
- Top 6 activities in Cumbria that are better in the rain (1 comment)
- Be part of Cumbria's biggest and best events calendar