Lake District Summer Music International Festival 2014
Published at 14:55, Monday, 03 March 2014
Now in its 30th year, Lake District Summer Music International Festival goes from strength to strength.
The festival offers diverse and varied musical programmes performed by international musicians and ensembles, many of whom will be visiting the area for the first time.
Venues include atmospheric and historic churches as well as a variety of village halls.
Integrated within the festival are a host of educational projects designed to nurture young talented musicians, providing high quality training and public performance opportunities; vital to helping develop young musicians.
Published by http://www.cumbrialive.co.uk
- Cumbria's five best Easter egg hunts
- Easter in Cumbria: Great ideas for family days out during the school holidays
- Sarah Millican lines up three Cumbrian gigs
- Dare you take on the Lakesman Triathlon?
- Meet Old Hall Farm's newest arrivals this Easter
- Comedian Josie returns for a quick dip in Kendal
- Grandmaster Flash to play Kendal Calling
- Simpsons artist biggest draw for comic festival
- East 17 to headline music festival in west Cumbria
- Music festival on board train bound for Kendal Calling
- Magical masters set to debut UK's biggest show (1 comment)
- Toyah and Belinda Carlisle among stars heading to city for concert
- Inspiral Carpets to play new Carlisle venue