Lake District Summer Music International Festival 2014
Published at 14:55, Monday, 03 March 2014
Now in its 30th year, Lake District Summer Music International Festival goes from strength to strength.
The festival offers diverse and varied musical programmes performed by international musicians and ensembles, many of whom will be visiting the area for the first time.
Venues include atmospheric and historic churches as well as a variety of village halls.
Integrated within the festival are a host of educational projects designed to nurture young talented musicians, providing high quality training and public performance opportunities; vital to helping develop young musicians.
Published by http://www.cumbrialive.co.uk
- Comic art legend to appear at upcoming festival
- Comedian Mark Watson is coming to Cumbria
- Marcus Collins is on his way to Cumbria
- Former child actress is on her way to Kendal (1 comment)
- Exclusive: We interview Viz!
- Collabro to start UK tour in Carlisle (18 comments)
- What's on this summer in Cumbria - all the big events listed for your diary
- Rare UK gig in Cumbria for kings of Celtic music
- Packed lineup on Maryport Main Stage this weekend
- Sir Ranulph Fiennes features in short film hoping to find the meaning of adventure
- Top chef Simon Rogan set to appear at Cumbria food festival
- Dracula set to thrill Theatre by the Lake audiences
- Lee Evans Returns to Carlisle
- Cumbrian music festivals: 2014 dates
- Kendal Calling 2014 line-up additions revealed
- Be part of Cumbria's biggest and best events calendar