Lake District Summer Music International Festival 2014
Published at 14:55, Monday, 03 March 2014
Now in its 30th year, Lake District Summer Music International Festival goes from strength to strength.
The festival offers diverse and varied musical programmes performed by international musicians and ensembles, many of whom will be visiting the area for the first time.
Venues include atmospheric and historic churches as well as a variety of village halls.
Integrated within the festival are a host of educational projects designed to nurture young talented musicians, providing high quality training and public performance opportunities; vital to helping develop young musicians.
Published by http://www.cumbrialive.co.uk
- Collabro meet Collaborators on visit to Carlisle
- Exclusive comic art festival ticket offer revealed
- Top six quirky places to stay in Cumbria and the Lake District (2 comments)
- Example announces Carlisle UK tour date
- Kendal Calling in Five Top Pictures
- Comedian Mark Watson is coming to Cumbria
- Comic art legend to appear at upcoming festival
- Top 6 activities in Cumbria that are better in the rain
- Exclusive: We interview Viz!
- Top chef Simon Rogan set to appear at Cumbria food festival
- Sir Ranulph Fiennes features in short film hoping to find the meaning of adventure
- Dracula set to thrill Theatre by the Lake audiences
- Lee Evans Returns to Carlisle
- Cumbrian music festivals: 2014 dates
- Be part of Cumbria's biggest and best events calendar