Lake District Summer Music International Festival 2014
Published at 14:55, Monday, 03 March 2014
Now in its 30th year, Lake District Summer Music International Festival goes from strength to strength.
The festival offers diverse and varied musical programmes performed by international musicians and ensembles, many of whom will be visiting the area for the first time.
Venues include atmospheric and historic churches as well as a variety of village halls.
Integrated within the festival are a host of educational projects designed to nurture young talented musicians, providing high quality training and public performance opportunities; vital to helping develop young musicians.
Published by http://www.cumbrialive.co.uk
- Full Northbound Festival line-up revealed
- Review: Russian Ice Stars thrill Carlisle
- Cumbria Live Comedy Club comes to Carlisle
- Top Five films to see at Keswick Film Festival
- Kendal Calling 2015 line-up announced
- Artist of the week: David Cameron Hill
- Madness set to return to Carlisle
- Win a box of Withnail and I beers
- Cumbria's favourite pub unveiled
- Win a case of Carlisle Brewing Co. beers
- Band of the week: The Jude Connelly Band
- Review: Collabro boys can really sing
- Key Cumbrian dates for 2015's big events