Lake District Summer Music International Festival 2014
Published at 14:55, Monday, 03 March 2014
Now in its 30th year, Lake District Summer Music International Festival goes from strength to strength.
The festival offers diverse and varied musical programmes performed by international musicians and ensembles, many of whom will be visiting the area for the first time.
Venues include atmospheric and historic churches as well as a variety of village halls.
Integrated within the festival are a host of educational projects designed to nurture young talented musicians, providing high quality training and public performance opportunities; vital to helping develop young musicians.
Published by http://www.cumbrialive.co.uk
- Mark Watson ready to bare soul for Cumbrian gigs
- Drifters set to launch string of top Sands gigs
- See Peter’s Lakes landscapes at gallery
- Your guide to the best October events in Cumbria
- Stanwix Theatre hosts musical double-header
- World renowned film-maker to run Cumbrian workshop
- Six things to do this Halloween in Cumbria
- Win a box of Withnail and I beers
- Exclusive comic art festival ticket offer revealed
- Family Arts Festival in Cumbria: What's On
- First indoor ice wall opens in England at Keswick
- Win a Cartmel black forest pudding
- TV star back in Barrow to mock again
- Top six quirky places to stay in Cumbria and the Lake District (2 comments)
- Top 6 activities in Cumbria that are better in the rain (1 comment)
- Exclusive: We interview Viz!
- Sir Ranulph Fiennes features in short film hoping to find the meaning of adventure
- Be part of Cumbria's biggest and best events calendar