Lake District Summer Music International Festival 2014
Published at 14:55, Monday, 03 March 2014
Now in its 30th year, Lake District Summer Music International Festival goes from strength to strength.
The festival offers diverse and varied musical programmes performed by international musicians and ensembles, many of whom will be visiting the area for the first time.
Venues include atmospheric and historic churches as well as a variety of village halls.
Integrated within the festival are a host of educational projects designed to nurture young talented musicians, providing high quality training and public performance opportunities; vital to helping develop young musicians.
Published by http://www.cumbrialive.co.uk
- Collabro launch UK tour in style
- Review: Collabro boys can really sing
- Win tickets for the horror show set to shock Cumbria
- Kirkgate springs into action revealing 2015 line-up
- Band of the week: Hugs Bison
- Key Cumbrian dates for 2015's big events
- First names announced for festival return
- Five Cumbrian winter walks worth wrapping up for
- Words by the Water line-up revealed
- Elvis Costello announces Carlisle gig
- Artist of the week: Keith Shorrock
- New Cumbrian music festival will have strong family feel
- Be part of Cumbria's biggest and best events calendar