Lake District Summer Music International Festival 2014
Published at 14:55, Monday, 03 March 2014
Now in its 30th year, Lake District Summer Music International Festival goes from strength to strength.
The festival offers diverse and varied musical programmes performed by international musicians and ensembles, many of whom will be visiting the area for the first time.
Venues include atmospheric and historic churches as well as a variety of village halls.
Integrated within the festival are a host of educational projects designed to nurture young talented musicians, providing high quality training and public performance opportunities; vital to helping develop young musicians.
Published by http://www.cumbrialive.co.uk
- 18 great ideas for half term in Cumbria
- From cow to cone at Old Hall Farm
- Have a wild half term at Sizergh Castle
- Jason Donovan to perform in Cumbria
- Iconic films showing in stunning locations
- The Cumbria Live guide to Keswick Mountain Festival
- Sun, sea and soulful sounds in Silloth
- 10 hidden gems on the Cumbrian festival scene
- Cumbrian attractions ready for Museums at Night
- Go wild in Cumbria: guide to the best zoos, farms and aquariums
- Days out in Cumbria: Acorn Bank
- Michael McIntyre announces Cumbrian gigs
- Dare you take on the Lakesman Triathlon?